appearances appearances appearances.
Imagine the kind of performances we put up for it.
Think about the anguish and hatred that goes on deep within us.
Ponder over the underlying reasons for it.
I wonder how something once so innocent, once so true, once my guiding light and form of support could have turned into this.
This ugly, pretentious, biased thing that goes on between the both of us.
I didnt understand why then. I still dont understand why now. And perhaps I will never understand in the future.
But perhaps just sit down and think.
Who the hell am I to you.
Why you treat me the way you do.
Because I am trying. I am truly trying.
and YOU are not responding.
not at all.
Many things you have done and are still doing for me and I have not been unappreciative at all.
So stop ASSUMING and CRYING.
because, as the saying goes - once bitten twice shy.
Have you heard of the butterfly effect?
The one which hypothesizes that the mere flap of a butterfly's wings can cause great changes in nature.
What you are doing now is killing us. killing them. killing all of us.
killing killing killing.
I wish you would stop.
But you never ever ever listen.
wait a minute. you DO listen.
But ONLY what you WANT to hear.
and ONLY from the people who are NOT us.
at the end of the day, if this is what you want, I'll give it to you.
this pretentious relationship based only on appearances.
That's what you'll get.
So much for your role.
Thursday, November 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment