
I know its kinda late but here are pictures of my party! They're not all but I'll send them to you guys asap ok?
Big thanks to all who made it happen.
Shout outs to
Celia and Wanting: Thank you babes for staying the night and doing up the place, for taking such good care of me for the last 14 years of my life and I thank god everyday for friends like the two of you. Love you both!
Meiting: I simply love the dress you bought me! Thanks for taking me shopping and helping me choose my outfit for the day. *grin* I know we haven't been meeting up as regularly as we would like, lets hang out more k?
Joshi: My darling pig, who took me out for a wonderful lunch and introduced to me again the amazing world of neo print machines. I miss the days when we sat next to each other and just laughed at every single thing. I enjoyed my day out with you and to be honest, I'm kinda glad you didnt decide to move to australia.
Haoling: For specially making that long distance call to wish me happy birthday even though reception was really bad. haha. I miss you babe! I cant wait for December to come.
NUS darlings: I know work loads been hell and many of you had tests the upcoming week but you guys still made the time to come down to celebrate with me. Thanks dearies.
No comments:
Post a Comment