and no i do not mean the festives.
surprisingly relaxing this time round.
probably becoz ive been hardworking this sem.
or probably becoz im a tad too overconfident.
lin yen organized a steamboat in school. yes yes, we lugged three benches and people kindly brought three pots to school and we sat and we ate and we talked and we played.
That day had to be one of the most emo days ever since i stepped into the cold walls of NUS. First day of school felt like only yesterday yet it dawned on me it would be the last time I would probably see most of my friends amidst these walls, attending lectures together and bitching about the lecturers, rushing deadlines, walking ard like zombies and yada yada..
I've decided not to graduate. I'm not ready. As G puts it, you'll never ever be ready. Its just the idea of going out into the world and putting on your battle gear that I'm not ready for. I know I will be, but it aint happening till I know I've put my best foot forward in this institution I'm in.
To most of you, graduating may mean we'd never meet again, and even if we do, the fleeting hello-s and good bye-s would probably be it. Before that happens, I wanna wish all of you the best in your endeavours, success in your careers, and thank you for leaving your footprints in my life.
Monday, April 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment